Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hello


OK, so this is my first post on this blog. Anyways, I made this blog because I have way too much time to kill. And I thought I could kill some by making another blog. you know, something to do, instead of staring at a T.V. all day. Anyways I have Other blogs too, I have a list of them to the right. You should go check those out to. They're pretty cool, not just because I made them, well OK maybe that's one of the reasons, but not all of them. Anyways, this is what you should expect from this blog, an update probably every other day. Yeah, that's just how much time I have. Anyways, the posts will probably be entertaining, if you like reading people's diaries....well I also have another blog similar to this, but it's more random. It's called 'Highlights Of My Life' You should check that out, if you like this blog. Oh and here's a picture of my flip-flops on the beach, random...I know. Anyways, have you realized that I say 'anyways' way to much. Well that's what I think. Anyways, that was my first post, and I hope you will enjoy my blog. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment